Sauvignon Blanc $22
Sauvignon Blanc is a versatile white grape variety that create white wines ranging in flavor from grassy to mineraly to fruity. Other Sauvignon Blanc flavors and aromas include apples, melons, peppers, and smoke.
Sauvignon Blanc tends to be more grassy when picked early, more fruity when picked late.
Dry White Wine
- Light fruit and herbal notes
- Delicate citrus, tropical notes with herbal and mineral tones
- Crisp, refreshing, light bodied
- Seafood, chicken, salads, fresh herbs and tomatoes
- Japanese, Indian and French food
- Brie, cheddar, goat cheeses